Legal Eagle ultralight

I like to take this opportunity to announce. for x-plane 11, the availability for purchase of the legal eagle ultralight developed by DXM Simulations. and distributed through DXM simulations at https://dxmsimulations.com/  Aircraft was built from plans supplied by legal eagle owners, and flight model verified by legal Eagle owner pilots.   stay tuned for further announcements.  in the meantime enjoy these renders.

28.jpg

29.jpg

Edited by DXM Simulations
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Leonard Milholland, the designer of the Legal Eagle,  is my next door neighbor in Brookshire, Texas. I have X-Plane 9, and would be most interested in getting this particular Legal Eagle X-Plane design to show him both the capabilities of X-Plane and the effectiveness of incorporating his design into this simulation environment. He has several other non-ultralight designs as well (Double Quick, etc.). Let me know how to obtain this model.

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2020 at 11:01 PM, Ted_Blake said:

I have X-Plane 9, and would be most interested in getting this particular Legal Eagle X-Plane design to show him both the capabilities of X-Plane and the effectiveness of incorporating his design into this simulation environment. He has several other non-ultralight designs as well (Double Quick, etc.). 

I tried to get the requirements for this plane, but couldn't find them, even on their own website. Screenshots appear to show engine blur, which is an X-Plane 11 feature, if memory serves. 

19 minutes ago, PeeWeeSweden said:

I tried to get the requirements for this plane, but couldn't find them, even on their own website. Screenshots appear to show engine blur, which is an X-Plane 11 feature, if memory serves. 

What requirements are you speaking of? 

2 minutes ago, PeeWeeSweden said:

System requirements

it was made for x-plane 11, that's a very good catch.  By the way, we have not completed our product description pages.  But I will make sure to note that

On 9/21/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ted_Blake said:

Leonard Milholland, the designer of the Legal Eagle,  is my next door neighbor in Brookshire, Texas. I have X-Plane 9, and would be most interested in getting this particular Legal Eagle X-Plane design to show him both the capabilities of X-Plane and the effectiveness of incorporating his design into this simulation environment. He has several other non-ultralight designs as well (Double Quick, etc.). Let me know how to obtain this model.

the aircraft is for x-plane 11, I don't know if Leonard has seen it or not, I hope he does. I do know that he has contributed to the legal Eagle Facebook user group page from time to time.  it was at the request of those guys who were instrumental in providing construction information and flight testing that this mod was created.