Florida For Sale Members Only!
Mark this thread as Unsold

Boston GT-20 GT-22

Old 11-11-2012, 05:39 AM

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Boston GT-20 GT-22

I bought these amps and sub new and had them in my 02 Honda S2000 for about a year and a half. The condition of everything is great other than some marks and scratches on the GT-20 amp from being under the passenger seat.
I have the boxs and some paper work with them, they are high current, high power, super clean sound, and sound amazing.
Both amps are in great working order. Nothing was pushed hard or over used, the car and system had very little use.

GT-22 - Boston Acoustics Amplifier $150
Buyer should expect cosmetic blemishes which do not affect performance

2-Channel High Current Amplifier
RMS Power Rating @ 14.4VDC:
100 watts x 2 chan. @ 4 Ohms
175 watts x 2 chan. @ 2 Ohms
350 watts x 1 chan. @ 4 Ohms
500 watts x 1 chan. @ 2 Ohms
RMS Power Rating @ 12.6VDC:
75 watts x 2 chan. @ 4 Ohms
135 watts x 2 chan. @ 2 Ohms
270 watts x 1 chan. @ 4 Ohms
400 watts x 1 chan. @ 2 Ohms

Adjustable input sensitivity
Recessed RCA Jacks: provides clearance is tight mounting locations
Advanced cooling allows varied mounting positions
Adjustable feet for varied mounting surfaces
Security cover protects control settings
Continuously variable crossover and Q-factor settings
High pass, Low pass, or Band pass configurable
Q-Tune technology seamlessly transitions rear bass to the front sound stage
The GT's DPS (Dynamic Power System) ensures high efficiency and output stages, increased power with lower impedance and maximum dynamics and transient response
Advanced cooling allows varied mounting positions
Variable crossover points for exact integration of speakers and subwoofers
Dimensions: 308mm L x 225mm W x 57mm H

Asking price is $150 for this GT-22 Boston amp
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GT-20 Boston Acoustics Amplifier $125
Buyer should expect cosmetic blemishes which do not affect performance

The GT-20 amplifier upholds Boston Acoustics' reputation for attention to detail. This compact amp puts out 55 watts of continuous power to 2 channels, and up to 250 watts in single-channel mode. It can handle low-impedance loads that would destroy a lesser amp, giving you flexibility when putting together a system and allowing you to get maximum power.
A forced air cooling system, more efficient than a traditional amp heat sink, allows this amp to be mounted in any position, even upside down, without fear of failure due to excessive heat. Adjustable mounting feet make it even easier to adapt the GT-20 to uneven surfaces found in your vehicle.
Boston's Q-Tune feature allows you to get the best bass response from any type of speaker. Variable frequency filters allow you to send the right signals to the right places, reducing wear and tear on your speakers. You'll find all controls and connections on one side of the amp, making installation and adjustment as simple as possible.

2-channel car amplifier 55 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (100 watts x 2 at 2 ohms)
200 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (250 watts x 1 bridged at 2 ohms)
variable high-pass (20-350 Hz at 12 dB per octave) and low-pass (50-350 Hz at 12 dB per octave) filters preamp-level inputs fuse rating: 25 amps 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended -- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier MOSFET output stages Q-Tune technology for crossover adjustment Dynamic Power System for higher efficiency and increased power output side cooling vents for varied mounting positions adjustable mounting feet 7-7/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 8-7/8"D

Asking price is $125 for this GT-20 Boston amp
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attached Thumbnails Boston GT-20 GT-22-boston-jvc-3.jpg   Boston GT-20 GT-22-system-install-dvd-9.jpg   Boston GT-20 GT-22-system-install-5.jpg  
Old 11-11-2012, 08:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I may have to grab that sub from you. Where are you located?
Old 11-11-2012, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Miasma
I may have to grab that sub from you. Where are you located?

Brooksville fl, just north of Tampa and south of Ocala, if you like we can meet up
Old 11-11-2012, 12:30 PM

I'm trying to determine whether or not this sub will do what I want. I've read a lot of reviews saying it doesn't really "thump" which is cool, but I listen to a lot of music with a lot of bass (rap, dubstep/electronica) so I'm just wondering how this will hit. I don't need it to rattle everything in my car (as my current sub can if I turn it up), I just want something compact that I'm going to feel for all of my music. Any insight would be appreciated. I will probably still want this but any more info can't hurt.

And Brooksville isn't too far from me so I could make the drive whenever I've got a bit of time.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:25 PM

It worked well for my setup, I listen to classic rock you can feel it in the seat since it fires up, you can dial in the gain for the amount of thump you want. It gave nice low end sound to my system without being overwhelming.
There are a few guys here that have them, that is how I ended up buying one for myself. I was very impressed with how much punch it had for the size.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:11 PM

It sounds like it might be just what I'm looking for! If you still have it towards the end of the week I'll probably take it.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Miasma
It sounds like it might be just what I'm looking for! If you still have it towards the end of the week I'll probably take it.

I am heading to Cozumel Thursday if you want it please let me know by Wednesday, I'll be back Monday />/>
Old 11-15-2012, 09:55 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Youve been heading out of country alot lately Ben. Getting into the import/export bussiness my friend?? LOL, j/k
Old 11-15-2012, 09:56 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

GLWS, good seller, buy with confidence !!
Old 11-16-2012, 03:47 PM

Pm you

Quick Reply: Boston GT-20 GT-22