Nicole Linkletter

she was my favorite, too...alongside yoanna, of course...i wonder if she's been landing decent work lately; although they have yet to surface...:(:cry:

i think they have yet to surface because no one is looking out for her work, so to speak. no one flips through a magazine and goes, OH LOOK, NICOLE! which is so sad. :(

she really is. but she sorta disappeared just as it usually happens with antm girls. :(

shes so beautiful. What year was that she won? 2007?? or earlier? whats her deal now?

how tall is nicole? i just caught the end of the last episode of ANTM when she was on and was reminded of how beautiful she is. actually she reminds me quite a bit of ali michael..:heart: i dont understand why nicole doesnt seem to be getting any high fashion work....she seems to be stuck in that commercial LA scene which i guess makes sense after ANTM but with her look i would have thought she would have success internationally... it's a shame...i think she has so much potential.... more so than any other contestant that has passed through ANTM imo..

how tall is nicole?

She is 5'9" (Source: BuddyTV).

Lana Fuchs -Spring 09
Source: rtvgames.com

Nicole_06.jpg

Nicole_02.jpg

Nicole_01.jpg

Nicole_03.jpg

Nicole_04.jpg

Nicole_05.jpg

Wow! Thank you :smile: I don't like the make-up though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chooch McGhee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->